Journals can be used as a journal, diary and notebook. It does not only contain one book but many! We can make one book as our English notebook then maybe the other for your diary entries.
• The ability to create multiple journals, diaries, and notebooks
• Synchronize your journals, diaries, and notebooks between all your iOS devices through your Dropbox.
• Create separate chapters with ease
• Easily organize and move your journal entries from one chapter to another
• Keep your thoughts, pictures, videos, and audio safe and secure by password protecting journals with sensitive information
• Create PDFs from your journals, diaries, or notebooks.
• Attach pictures, video or record on Journals’ built-in audio player
• Directly upload any of your videos, pictures or audio recordings to your Dropbox™ account*
• Choose from four slick designer journal styles
• Search/filter on key words in the currently open journal/notebook.
One thing I really love about Journals is that it can upload pictures. For example is that in class, I usually draw a sketch of my project. Then, instead of trying to re-draw it in my gadget, i would just take a photo of it and attach it on the page I want it to be in.
It is available in these languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Traditional Chinese.